Friday, November 25, 2011

I am a fucking retard

I sometimes just wanted to meet her but it seem too hard for her
I sometimes just wanted to talk with her but it seem impossible for her
I sometimes just wanted to walk with her but she seem no time for it
I sometimes just wanted to miss you but you seem doesnt really care
If you doesnt care of any of these why we are being together at the 1st place?
Do my request too much for you?
Do what I want too much?
Others wanted to meet but cant
I wanted to meet but you don't want
Am I the selfish one? or it is both of us? or it just you?
You tell me you are sad and unhappy when i say you when you dont want to meet or chat
but how was my feeling in the 1st place where I having a panther but still seem like dont have and being alone for such a long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment