Sunday, August 7, 2011

confirmation

Since long time I haven't updated my blog.
It been busy lately for assignment, presentation, quiz and etc
Its been sometime I get along with her, I found out many thing had happen in me and her.
I been accuse, been gossip, even been disrespect.
Sometime life make me feed-up but luckly I having her all along.
I kinda sad for her for getting along all those bad things because of me.
We even quarrel for a time yesterday because I want a confirmation about our relationship stand point.
Is kinda hard for me because I not really know where I stand for now.
However I forget to care about how she feel in this.
Really emotional these days due to hectic workload, deadlines and some personal problem.
I really need to learn to control my emotion.

p/s: I really do care thats why I asked

No comments:

Post a Comment