Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gifts

Sometimes I wonder when You give me this life is it a gift?
Sometimes I wonder when You plan my life this way is it a gift?
Sometimes I wonder when You let me experience the denial is it a gift?
Sometimes I wonder when I am sorrow and been reject is it a Gift from you also?

Thanks God actually I learned a lot.
I always stray my path from You but You still touched me in so many ways,
I always forgotten You yet You still remember me,
I always deny You but You not yet give up on me and still accept Me,
Thanks Lord.

I having a good time with You,
You let my life brighten with her,
Is her a gift from You too?
Lord may You look upon us.
Although we may face denial, we may face prosecute, may I have the strength to face it,
God I know You will bless us as always,
But Lord please let me know You more,
Use me, mold me, and let me be your light and salt,
Because You had given us the greatest gift, Peace, Joy and Love.
Thanks Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment