Monday, June 13, 2011

Giving up

I think is the time for me to give up,
Although I always hope that somehow we will be together again,
Although I always hope that someday I can smile with you again,
I think is true what elden tell me,
God will not do something that lead both of us suffer,
Maybe is time for me to give up and accept it as God plan,
Maybe if you see this post,
you will think I am a person easy in giving up on u,
U will think I not care about you,
Or even the feeling of thinking me as someone that,
"wanted you when I want, and kick you away when I dun wan you."
But I think i don't want dwell with past anymore.
I am sorry, I think u deserve better,
Life need to move on, right?
There is too much thing you don't know about me,
There is too much thing even myself also don't know.
But Lord Father, I know You understand me the most,
You plan the best for me and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment