Monday, June 6, 2011

Home Coming

Just went back to Melaka last weekend.
The purpose of me going back can be say many bah,

1. Accompany Min Min go Melaka since she wan to visit her grandmom
2. Meet my friends specially Ah Chu
3. Eat bak chang
4. watch movie bah~ XD

When look back Melaka, found out it was like just yesterday I coming back, everything still the same. Melaka still is my home sweet home bah, although need a 6 hour trip but I still willing to come back.

During this trip get to watch X-men 1st class at the new jusco cinema... LOLZ it is still better than the Ipoh Cinema~

This trip kinda great for me although keep myself at house most of the time, but really have a nice chat with mom. During the road trip is not boring too since gt Min Min accompany me to chat.

It also my 1st time experience reach UTP at 4 am and soaked with rain water... haha~ dun care bah~ XD

Thx God I reached safely...

No comments:

Post a Comment