Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cherish

Today one of my bro friend (girl) just cry on my lap. Sometime I nt really noe wat to do. I juz can pap on her back and tell her everything will be alright since I nt really noe wat happen.
i just noe it is about relationship problem bah. Come for holiday also cry in early morning. Sad.
My mom, she arrrr.... I so scare her wound will open. But she still keep say nothing nothing. LOLZ but if nt care keep say here pain there pain, when worried then no pain. Maybe all mom is so bah. dun wan us worry her but wan us to give attention to her. hahaha~ but this also mean she is alright.

Thanks God for everything I have,
Thanks God for the blessings,
Thanks God for the challenges that mean to train me,
Thanks God for the lessons,
Thanks God for the Life I having now,
I will cherish this every moment,
Thanks God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment