Sunday, May 8, 2011

Last day of Final

Emotion unstable these few days, maybe not been seen but I actually emo.
Few things happen but dun wan care anymore since it is a past.
Today will be programming and seismic paper and both is killer subject for me.
Mom still warded.
Anywhere everything else is that I heard My friend Derick Received Christ yesterday. haha at least something to joy for.
After today is the end foe my 2nd year 1st semester. Kinda sad though feel like suddenly old le. XD
I dreamt her again, lolz even in super tired condition. I even ask her to marry me in the dream. =.= what la~ I now stress exam thought will dream about what I read or today papers question.
Do I really miss the new her so much? I really love drunk~




I saw it somewhere in the net and I feel motivated again because I noe that Father(I mean lord father here)will always touch my head and tell me that "Is Ok" I being shin chan while his father is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment