Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today view of yesterday life

Just fight with my mom yesterday.
I am confuse either I really not care about her or what.
She keep thinking like I wanted to kick her away from home.
The way of she think really make me mad and quarrel with her.
But feel sorry, maybe I really haven't done my responsible as son.
She now play cold war with me, I also don't know how to speak with her.

I also changed my spectacle yesterday.
Changed a black one, kinda normal.
Luckily my eyes power not really increase.

These days really rotten and play maple story since the new patch "big bang" going to out soon.


The poster looks cool for me from previous maplestory patch poster.
The patch will be on today and I can't wait for it.
Ok la kinda lazy to write since no inspiration. Off to maple world

No comments:

Post a Comment