Sunday, October 14, 2012

Internship life

Is been a long time I come up to write a new post on my blog. Since I don't have any internet connection at the place I stay. However I just received my company laptop that can access to their lan. Great speed - 1gb/s. However most of the website such as facebook been blocked.

Internship life so far kinda tiring, been doing office boy and delivery work for days. Haven't get my specific project title yet. My supervisor been super busy and now what I do in office? Photoshop. I help him merge photos, increase colour intensity, retouched of outcrop images and many more.

Life here for me can say ok bah. I know a girl recently, I just know her for few hours then she invited me for a date with her friends in the weekend. Is kinda akward, however leng lui ajak who will not go leh? XD

So I decided to follow her that weekend, and as I expected, nothing is so easy d ma, where got so nice leng lui call you for a date without anything. She is an Amway seller. Haha... call me to hear somesort of talk. Still ok since I am bored so just join them and at least can know more people when I in KL.

Still have a great time with them although they sells such thing, I still have a great yam cha session with her friends after the talk and know more about their background. Finally I have someone to talk to after facing the 4 walls of my room for a week! OMG I so desperate to find someone to chit chat with.

p/s: the story above happened at 6th of October. =)

So yesterday (14/10/2012), I attended her friend's birthday party at Neway kbox (near leisure mall, Cheras). I found out that I really like to drive here and there and explore. I actually don't know where it is but with GPS I just go without further thinking since I already promise her I will go and she already say will share present with me. And I from Melaka directly went to Neway. I really take my life to play. LOL

Have a great singing K session with them, and I now only know that KL people so easy high. Started with "Oppa Gangnam Style" then the surrounding become so high that we sing, dance, play and joking around till 1 am. I also almost forget I need to work the next day, since they actually plan to sing till 4am. Is not a joke lo, but because got people had booked the room, we just cancel it off and went back.

And the drive from my house to Cheras actually take 30-40 min! (if with bad traffic will take an hour) I wonder how come I so hardworking and so willingly drive so far to there. LOL. Now in the office, so think of write this blog to update everyone perhaps? For those who concern. haha...

Btw, I asked the leng lui one question before, "Why you date me out and even sit my car alone to bring me to the talk venue after we meet just for few hours? Don't you scared I am a bad guy? Since you are a good looking girl, and you don't know what kind of person I am." Her answer surprised me. She said " When the 1st day we meet I know you are a good guy because of the way you talk and how you interact with people. I think you been educated well and will self control in any way. Are you a christian? Since you give me such a feel." OMG, people can feel that you are a Christian d meh!!!!! And most of the Christian been educated well ar~ and outgoing and friendly? Hmmmm...... proud lo! XDXD

3 comments:

  1. the light of christ?><
    good to hear that you get to know your new friends o~
    God bless ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps is light of christ gua~ haha.. I feel like a 打工族 when mix with them since all working d. And when I go to UKM, I feel like I am an uni student back. LOLz 双重人格. Today will be going to see UKM Chinese Orchestra and compare it with UTP later on =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~is cool ar, got two 身份wor >~<

    ReplyDelete